Monday 2 January 2012

Home town: M'tal it was!

The heat of that place is still killing!

So, Saturday morning, the last day of 2011, I've decided to drive down to my home town. I've missed my granny so much and then just got into my car and drove. It was a dreadfull drive, as I went out with my besties the previous night, Fiday!. So, the partying was cray cray. I was still a bit sick, but decided to push through and drive down.

Nothing changed, lol! Og, I love that town too bits, but there's just one thing that I can't stand, the fact that everything is still the same way I left it about a year ago. And that's exactly the way I left it about 6 years ago. It is really way too much.

I should've taken some pics, but decided not to waste my camera space, lol.

Well, the rest of the weekend I was just home, spent time with fam and granny ofcourse. It was still a fantastic weekend and I had a lot of fun, but also couldn't wait to get back to Windhoek. The heat was unbearable, it was beyond quiet and there was not really much to do.

Well, next time, I can't promise when that will be, I will definately take some pics and upload.

ciao for now chikas.

Mwah!!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment