Monday 26 December 2011

Some random kuiers during the festive season!!!

It was a fantastic Friday afternoon when a few of us just decided to get together and just spent time together before all of us started with the festive celebrations.

Keith, Uda, Natasha and Tashia on our way to Primi from Mugg & Bean! This is how we roll. Tashia is such an amazing person, love her too bits and Tasha is this bomb shell. Fantastic personality, but then again look at me, if you know me then am sure you know what kind of crowd I like and enjoy hanging out with.

We were just very crazy this day. But it was so much fun to spend time with the people I enjoy been with.

That's Uda for you, standing almost behind me and pulling some funny faces, lol. I love this woman to bits, she's just everything I need and want in a friend! This is such a cool pic!

The night ended very well and it was one big success again and it wasn't planned. Everything just happened. So, enjoyed every minute of it.

Till next time chikas.

Mwah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment