Friday 27 January 2012

Both my favoured Tennis players didn't make it to the finals: Aus open 2012

So, the Australian open is currently on the finals now and my players just missed playing the finals. Last night Sharapova played Kvitova and it was indeed a nail biting game. With 10 double faults by Sharapova. Kvitova is my girl, she's from the Czech Republic, playing some fantastic Tennis.


There was that one time where she got so irritated and frustrated, but at that time I fully understood her:

You didn't make it to the final dearest, but you're still my number 1 woman Tennis player in the world. Love your games. But Sharapova was just the strongest and she kept fighting in order to make it to the finals.
And she finally defeated my lovely Kvitova.

So, the men also played last night round about 7:30, Nadal vs Federer. Now you need to understand, I can't stand Nadal. He just has this witty and all braggish attitude which is totally irritating me.


But he is a fighter and he fights till the last minute. A tough start with the first set 7-6 for Federer and I so had hope! Nadal just fought harder the second and third set, and gaboom, he won and he will be playing the finals. That should be some fantastic Tennis on Sunday, can't wait.

That's my man, just look at the precision of that move and the concentration! Next time my man, next time we'll nail him, lol.

I would've done the same after that long, tiring and exhausting game. Congratulations Nadal! Fantastic win and a fantastic game you two boys gave us.

Well, I will be moving over this weekend, so it's going to be one hectic weekend. Will see you guys soon, I sure need to get my DSTV connected as soon as everything is set, because I really can't miss the finals.

Till next time chikas!

Mwah!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment