Tuesday 10 January 2012

Berny's bday - yeah, 10th of January lol!

Fantastic person, lovely personality and I still think she missed her career turn off, lol. This woman is one of a kind.

This is in her kitchen, she was cooking dinner and obviously, Uda and myself were sitting with some ice cold 061 Lager. Fabulous evening and good company. We had so much fun, actually laughed ourselves to a stand still everytime.

I wish my friend a fantastic year ahead. She just deserves the best in this world, cause of who and what she is.

We've met a few years ago, very randomly, lol, let me give you some brief explanation as to how we've met:

One morning on my way to school, yeah, was still studying, the 14th of April 2006, I was walking to school when this woman drove passed me and hooted and waived as if we've knowm each other. And I just waived back with a big smile. She was still driving a red opel corsa, but the small once. It went on like that for like a month I guess and the one day she stopped and just offered me a lift out of the blue and for a student that was just a fantastic gesture and I so enjoyed that ride. And the rest is history as they say. But I don't regret been friends with her ever since. Through thick and thin. Just love you Bernadette Swartz.


So yeah, we had so much fun last night.

Mwah!!!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. OMW, i am so lost for words!
    I am famous!
    Carra, thank you for the kind words, you are truely inspiring, and i love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Madam Swartz, Tani B, lol. Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i also had the privvi to meat the girls,,,she's indeed a wonderful person....viva bernadette

    ReplyDelete