Wednesday 4 January 2012

I am love with the BlackBerry 9900 Touch!

As you would remember, I am a BlackBerry freak and I just love the new edition to the family, the BlackBerry 9900!

The phone is slimmer than slim, which is totally fantastic. I love the shape, as one has a firm grip on the phone.

The fact that this is a touch and qwerty phone is out of this world. There is no need to slide or flip to use the other fuction, it's all just there, heheehehe. Isn't that great.

The time will come and I can feel it in my soul that it will be sooner then inticipated for me to get this phone. I just love everything about it.

Shape specs:

Dimensions115 x 66 x 10.5 mm
Weight130 g
KeyboardQWERTY
- Touch-sensitive controls

Just got to love it.

ciao chickas till next time.

Mwah!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment