Tuesday 17 January 2012

Weekend in Kalahari Sands, Thanks to my Aunts!!!

It was a fantastic suprise to get a call from my aunts inviting me to spend the weekend with them in the Kalahari Sands Hotel in Windhoek. I had a fully packed schedule, but I wouldn't have declined that invite, lol. I love the Kalahari Sands, because of the very cool and relaxing atmosphere and always wanted to go check it out again after the Hilton experience.

This is the view from our room, and there you can see the Hilton hotel! Fantastic and beuatiful view though!

Just a peak of my room! I loved the whole setup, all executive room stuff, lol! So felt good!

Compliments from my two lovely aunts! I really love them and totally enjoyed the treat! The way everything was so wow and special! Thanx again!



Just loved the different paintings in the corridors. The quality and the umph of everything was just amazing. This is all after the revamp of the hotel! A lot of changes I must say and their spa environment is to die for. I just loved every single second been in those rooms, feeling, smelling and experience the tranquilance. The girlies was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment