Thursday 26 April 2012

Birthday bash of Song Night!!!

First time I've actually went to the song night event with absolutely no expectations and wow, was I blown away!!!

Everyone that performed were just amazing, a few stood out and suprised me, but overall it was a wonderful evening. I can't thank my dear friend Lize enough for organizing and steering this event, she is just doing an amazing job. Thanks sweetheart:


She's really just one fantastically amazing person, lollies. Mwah, love you too bits my dear. Rock that one in a million personality.

We started off with a group of young, yet talented group of people. They were just amazing, the different voices that we got out of that group was just out of this world. The way they carried themselves and the way they've heated up the room, a great way to start a night of sensational singing. I think the group is known as Voices something, lollies, sorry didn't get that.



Who would've known that the following two could ever sing together. Sade and Persey! That combination is a winning one, OMW, I was stunned. The way Sade grew, that's what I enjoy about song night, these people go out of their ways every month to give a rocking performance. It was amazing, I've enjoyed every minute of it. Persey still a bit very shy in that performance, no connection with his crowd, but boy oh boy, can he sing? (Are you really still asking, lag).








They were followed by two very talented Angolans (Sorry again, didn't get their name), they were fantastic, what actually blew me a away was the language, lol. They've sang an Angolan song, magnificent.


Christopher, obviously had a very good performance himself. Still think that it was the best (my opinion though). I was actually a bit tipsy by this time already, but my judgements are still on point as always ofcourse. 


I want to say so much about Sean Kamati, look ne, this boy is so talented and so versatile, you will not understand. He is such a remarkable dancer, this boy will make your body want to move, the way he dances and then he has this signal voice. Blows me away everytime, as he also challenges himself everytime.  




Do you see a difference? Okay forget about the people, look deeper, Yes, it's Persey and Sade again, but just look and see whether you can see a difference this time.

They sang the last song last night, and yes, he's focusing and feeding off the audience. Powerful performace and dammit, that voice, it was just amazing. 






They've rocked that stage baby. Killing performance!!! The passion and feel they gave us with that performance, out of this world.

I am dreaming and hoping  of having a song night one Saturday and having the whole of Namibia there, just to experience this raw talent, amazing how these people blows away the crowd.
OK, maybe not the whole of Namibia, but the whole of Windhoek.

Till next time chickas.

Mwah!!!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment