Thursday 26 April 2012

Brangelina – Finally Engaged!

No, it's not my sexiest couple and still don't think they're the cutest couple, absolutely not, I mean, there is Kate and William, Mariah and Nick (well their hot couples), so no, but I love Angelina Jolie a lot. She's my all time favoured actrist, yes, there I am agreeing with you!

But yes, coming to the point, they are engaged, lol. Am happy for them, even though I just think that it's not necessary to get married (my personal view), and yes, I understand that it was kind of pressure from the kids (lol), but yeah.

They do look very good together and I love the fact that they're doing all the good work and I am full support of their adoptions, the charity works and the fact that Angie is a humanitarian. Well done Brangelina, you guys do rock though, lollies.


Spotted at the Los Angeles Country Museum of Art's - Chinese Galleries with their son Pax. Well, look closely, can you see the ring? Well, a rep of a jeweler confirmed that it is indeed an engagement ring. It's a damn rock if you ask me, costing about $500,000, mwahahahahahaah!

As usual, we want to sniff and find out the latest in order to know what's happening and tog be able to chat to your friends about these things or is it just me? :)

Well, rumours are flying around that the couple will exchange vows this summer aboard one of the most luxurious yachts in the world, the 'Octopus'.

Let me quickly refresh your memory that this baby was docked at our own local port of Walvis Bay in September 2011. This ship is owned by the co-founder of Microsoft, Paul Allen. The yacht boasts of two helicopter pads, a private cinema, a basketball court and a crew of 60. It would be quite a private ceremony if you ask me, 'cause they can exchange their vows at any point of a cruise on the waters and privately from the paparazzi.

Till next time chikas.

Mwah!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment