Monday 2 April 2012

The day after an unplanned Friday night out!!!

So, my friend/flatmate/everything in my life/sister/everything, lag decided to call me from her room in the same flat to wake me up at 08:00. Now, you need to imagine, I am always the one that can't sleep late and is the first one to do the crawling in the flat after a night out, but just couldn't move myself to get out of bed.

She joined me second after the phone call in my bed, just to force me to get up. Dammit, sometimes I really just want to sleep, kwaaaak. But anyways, the two of went downstairs and started cleaning, but we were very simple at the same time as well. Joking and laughing our asses off.

Uda then started cooking, eto, 10:00 in the morning she was cooking up a storm, I still don't know what to call that, cause it definately wasn't breakfast, neither lunch, but you also can't call it brunch, it was some good shit and so much, lol. But that's Uda for you.

Anyhoo, later our guests got up as well. They still just can't understand how we do it, cause we went to bed like 4:30AM or something from the club, and we were up at 08:00.

We planned on making it to some fun day volley ball game something, something, but believe me we've never made it there. We were just home the whole of Saturday, enjoying company of friends.

Sulario, Tashia, Myself & Greg (Uda's BOYFRIEND)
Yes, Tashia rocked up there as well and we were so having a ball. Laughing, joking and having a lot of fun.


Ok, Ok, yes, Uda (Aka Khloe) found her Greg (Aka Lamar).We're still quite in shock, Uda as well because of the fact that she has a boyfriend, and don't they just look gorgeous together. Sometimes we need to remind them to breath, lag.

Greg (aka Lamar) & Uda (aka Khloe)
Richie also joined later the day, and he had an AHA moment with Uda and Myself. But I def can't reveal that here, lag.
Richie
 Tashia helping me with the black nail polish, I am experiencing something with black nails and stuff. Kind of a phase look for now. It's just a lof of work, but I think the colour suites me, lag.

Tashia & Myself
Well, it was indeed a wonderful weekend again, with so many good friends spending time togethe and enjoying each other's company. It was really wonderful to have them over, the only problem after such a party or gathering at your flat/house is the cleaning up of the next day/morning.

But we had fun, fun, fun.

Till next time chikas.

Mwah!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment