Wednesday 25 April 2012

Suprise, Suprise, Charlene!!!!

Saturday afternoon I went to join some of the NBL crew, a small group though. They've planned a suprise bday party for a beautiful and very awesome lady.

This is one amazing person and with such a genuine heart and appreciation for everything. Well, I must also say that the party was organized fantastically, 'cause she didn't know anything about it (Was a suprise, lag). It was really a complete suprise to her.


Entrance to the party. "Julle, ek sal tog nou 'amborstig' word, lag!, Ek glo dit nie" in Charlene's voice.


Thanx a million to Shanon who was the organizer of the whole thing and the whole crew who almost blew it, but kept their pose. Still can't believe that my dearest friend, flatmate and partner in crime kept it a secret, lol. (Love you Uda!)
Charlene (bday gal) & Shanon
 Obviously, this was still very early, as the sun was still shinning and Charlene was still trying to figure out as to how they kept their pose and when, where and how the whole thing was organized.

 Some pickies of the whole party scene and what everyone was up to!


Believe it or not, but all the ideas of these pics below was also Shanon's, some he took himself and some was taken by other people. 





The cellphone star creativity was completely Shanon's idea. Where he got the time and the energy to pack the phones like that and still take a picture is just beyond me, 'cause obviously and as usual I was somewhere else and totally enjoying some alcohol.

Just look at the whole star formation. it's pretty though, but really at a party and the fact that it was Shanon, kwaaaaaaak! "Het my tog weg gegooi".



Bday gal and Ulla
"Ulla, and you were also part of this?" (In Charlene's voice), I can't believe you!!! lag!


Well, I knew that the next morning was going to be rough, but when I woke up Sunday, I really felt bad. The hangover was so extreme, I was in bed the whole day. Thanks to Ulla and all her "konkoksies", all of them was just delicious, but the pain was even worst.

Till next time chikas.

Mwah!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment