Tuesday 28 August 2012

Hart van Windhoek festival in 10 days!!!

The "Hart van Windhoek" festival dates are the 7th & 8th of September 2012. It is like in 10 days to be exact and I really can't wait. Last year was a great success, as I've mentioned here:  HvW2011, with all the vibe about Westlive and all.

Well, this year it is going to be cheaper (Am praying that it's still going to be so successful, clean and safe, cause last year was magnificent)...


It's again going to be at the Doc Jubber sports grounds (hoem of Namibias national hockey club) in Windhoek. More than 25 artists will be performing including South African House band: Mi Casa


Mi Casa
 
I've raved about this band some time ago: Here, and I can't wait to see and hear them again. They've just impressed me ever since and still haven't dissappointed me.
















I don't know what else the "Hart van Windhoek" organisers have planned, but I come to hear of a new performance every week and these people are also not on the original performance program, so I guess we'll be suprised. I just hope so.

Anyhoo, we'll be seeing each other at the Doc Jubber sport grounds on the 8th of September 2012.

Till later chickas.

Mwah!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment