Tuesday 4 September 2012

Team building!!!

Last week Thursday we took a break and had a team building session. The complete IT office were taken out to the Ghymkhana Horse club.

We started with a cup of coffee at the registration point and waiting for everyone to arrive. I had to get a cup of coffee just to get in the day. After everyone arrived and we got welcomed and all, we had to start with the days activities, cleaning of stabbles and paddocks, lol.

I love horses, but I have never done the cleaning part and especially also not the grooming of the horses.





 
 

 The horses were beautiful and so well taken care off. The way these people love their animals.

Belinda was our photographer for the day, I love this woman eye, as she just takes beautiful pictures. Well, I also love pictures and am going to give you a bit of a preview, lol!!! I've enjoyed the day so much.
 





                                    This picture I believe is a great view, great pic, thanx BB!


The instructor.

 After the whole morning's interesting and fantastic horse riding and spending time with the horses, we went back to the activity room in order to go over some serious work and discussions. Very productive as well.

 
I thinkthat pose is a pose of exhaustion, lol. The way we struggled at points to keep our eyes open, lol. We were quite tired.

 Signing and agreeing to commit to the IT values, Vision and Mission statement for the way forward.

Bronwyn joined us for a specific time during lunch and I so like this picture of her. You rock that pose dear, lol!!!

It was indeed a fantstic day and so worth the pain and exhaustion, lol.

Till next time chikas!

Mwah!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment