Friday 14 September 2012

Hart van Windhoek a week ago!!!

So, a week ago, Huisgenoot with some collaborating sponsors hosted the annual Hart van Windhoek festival. What a fantastic event with a lot of Afrikaans music with some great South African artist. I need to highlight the fact that I love my Afrikaans music and had a lot of fun. It was a weekend spent with family or more specifically, my aunts. Fun loving people.

The Friday night I was joined by my two aunts: Sonja and Aunt Janet. They rocked the red and blue outfits.

Here we were entering the festival area. We parked like almost a kilometer away from the entrance and had to walk all the way.

 
As we entered the premises, we saw this decorated tree and I just couldn't resist. It looked so fab!!!


Sonja insisted that we get some kleiner kellers for a starter. And she introduced Aunt Janet to the whole thing, lol.

 
They were totally having fun and enjoying every minute of the music and the artist performing. I couldn't have asked for a better crowd. We've met up with some of their friends and well, even though I was the youngest in that crowd, lol, I've totally enjoyed every second with them. These elderly people are quite some fun and damn, do they have energy?

 
Hart van Windhoek is a Tafel Lager sponsered event, even though you could have some other beer as well, but the most common beer at this even is Tafel lager and it was seen everywhere on the tables:
 
Can you see the cute face on the left of the picture below? Well, I have no idea who that is, lol. But damn, does he look hot? I wanted to take a picture of my Sonja and her friend (Helga) dancing and didn't even see him on my left, OMW!!!!


Myself, totally enjoying myself.

That was it for the Friday evening!!!  A lot of fun indeed.

The Saturday, I was joined by another aunt of mine: Bella, and boy  oh boy, if you think Friday was a lot, Saturday was even more fun. We went to the festival premises at around 15:00 as Mi Casa was up at 16:00.




We got there while Rihanna Nel was performing. This woman has a voice, I am telling you. She rocked that stage and rocked every song she performed. Well done and I am so proud to say that she's Namibia, lol.

Mi Casa was up next, and well, am not going to say much about them. They were smoking hot. I love the Trumpeter Mo-T. He is just sexy and the way he controls that Trumpet, god dammit, lol.

J'Something, lol, was completely and totally in his element again. The way this group just know how to entertain. OUT OF THIS WORLD.

I couldn't not take a pic of the 100m long  bar. This is beyond super. There was just no time to be thirsty, lol, because no need to wait to be served.

Emo Adams was here as well. This guy is just good. The way he got everyone on their feet. He was the show stopper for me. He rocked that stage and killed me with all his crazy comedy stuff and the music he performed, out of this world.




Karin Zoid and Vusi gave me what I needed, like seriously. They got me worked up in the weirdest way.


It was fun and a weekend well spent and enjoyed. Mwah!!!

 Till we see again chikas.

Mwah!!!
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment