Sunday 5 February 2012

Mi Casa in Windhoek, Namibia!

So, Mi Casa, the house band made their appearance in Windhoek last week Friday, 3rdof Feb. What a great performance it was indeed.

A brief review about the band:

Fresh new talent from Soul Candi drops by the name of Mi Casa, a live house band that is sure to get you dancing. Mi Casa is a band with unique individuals who bring their explosive talent together to create a unique and original sound.

As jolly as they appear on the posters, that's really how jolly they are on stage and totally giving their audience a fantastic feel and experience of house music.

I am not really a fan or supporter of house music. Would listen to one or two songs and then everything sounds the same to me, but I must tell you, I was dancing most of the evening, which should say something about this band. You can have a full briefing about the band here:

We were really having a lot of fun, this was still outside, as we were in a qeue trying to get in. But we made it fun. The show was suppose to start at 19:30, we came there past 20:00 and was still blocked by a qeue about 8m long.
It was really worth it. Mi Casa came up only at around 00:00, but it was all worth the wait. First, we had some live performances by some SA DJ's, which was just fantastic.

We didn't complain or had no time to complain about anything, as we had fun all night long.



I've enjoyed the whole band and everything through and through, but this guy was just the highlight for me. I've just enjoyed watching him and seeing and hearing the talent.
As usual, I saw a lot of fimiliar faces and spend some time with my friends. This woman especially is a remarkable woman and I love her too bits. We had so much fun together and laughed as usual. Love you Porsh.

It was all worth it. Worth getting into bed only past 3, lol. They were fantastic and the whole evening was just great.

Till next time chikas.

Mwah!!!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment