Tuesday 17 June 2014

John Legend is coming to SA with "All of me" tour!!!

So, this morning as every other morning, I normally start with some news updates and I love me some celebrity news and updates. Guess what popped up on my screen: "John Legend is coming to SA". Amazing news indeed, lol.

So, Big Concerts confirmed that the legendary nine Grammy Award winnder and mutliplatinum-selling artist will be grazing the soil of South Africa again later this year. This time he's coming with his All Of Me Tour.
JL, One of those cute pics

Walking to the stage of one of his amazing performances: "All of Me Tour"


Detail of the tour:

Cape Town: November 16-17 2014 at the Grand Arena, GrandWest

Johannesburg: November 22-23 2014 at Coca-Cola Dome



Immediately, with not much thought, I've sent an e-mail to my friends in JHB to reserve the dates, 'cause believe me, am going for this concert, I just can't wait, lol.

So, guys if you don't want to be dissappointed, please do get your ticket, the rest of the logistics you can sort out later, but tickets will most definately be sold out, like so many other shows of him on this specific tour.

See you guys there!!!

Mwah!!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment