Tuesday 17 June 2014

Apology accepted!

I am going to start with an apology... Am very sorry for been so quiet and for such a long time. No excuse.

I've learned a while ago that it's important to understand when to apologize and when to take a step back and reflect on what went wrong, not necessarily to see who was at fault, but merely assessing the value of the person you need to apologize to.

Dr. Maya Angelou (May her soul rest in eternal peace) made me realise so many things the past month or so with her quotes and the way she lived her life. What an amazing soul mother earth and the society as a whole lost.


 
The above quote made me realise that it really got nothing to do with what happened or what the situation was. Even though we always want to blame something or someone, it's really ourselves that we need to look at and assess as to what went wrong. We need to learn to accept our flaws, 'cause we're the only person that we can change, our attitudes we can change and only we can do that individually.
 





I can only thank Dr. Maya Angelou for the lessons that she left for us to learn from still and I appreciate it a lot. Even though I knew that I was not wrong, I've learned to assess the value and relationship in order to get to the point of apologizing and believe me, the feeling is amazingly good. One thing that she maybe missed, or rather, she believed and hoped that when you apologize, you should be genuine. When you genuinely apologize, it's like schackles breaking loose and you're free.
 
I love it, and I've decided to apologize, not matter what the situation and no matter what the problem or who the person is and whether whoever was wrong. It's merely a principle to free yourself.
 
Hope the read was enjoyable.
 
Till next time chickas.
Mwah
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment