Tuesday 2 October 2012

Khaya - SA Idol 2012

I must say that I was waiting for this. Finally, someone of talent and who deserved to win won. I am so proud of Khaya and really wish him the best for the future.


I was not a Khaya fan or let me rather say that he was not the first person that I was voting for, but still not upset that he won.

I was routing for Melissa, I love her flair, style, and personality. She was the complete package as Unathi once mentioned as well. She has that cool and complete idol persona...

I've completely enjoyed every performance of her, but must also agree with the judges in what they said about her song choices. Yes, she could've chosen some pop and 21st century music, but I mean she wasn't bad with that old school song choices either. That song of Aretha Franklin, Girls can do it for themselves, damn, she was hot hot hot!!!


Where have you been by Rihanna was a choice out of this world and the way she performed it. And even last night's performance of this song was just good. She rocked that stage and damn, she can dance yoh!!! lol


As I said, I am happy for Khaya, but would've loved for Melissa to win, but I also know that she will definately have a career, she's good and she has that personality.

Khaya started off his idols journey in Durban by blowing away Unathi, but damn, I felt the same dearest Unathi, I felt the same. Then Unathi asked him to show off with another song as he was the last person for the day's auditions and he sang John Legend's Cloud 9. Unathi couldn't resist and joined him with that song. I am even getting that warm feeling by only writing this, lol. but that's how good it was and how good it sounded.


 

 
He deserves the win, like really, but it was also not a smooth sailing for him. It was tough on all of them and especially him and Melissa, I mean, without a doubt, one could see that they were growing closer to each other and also the fact that they performed their first duo together. But  OMW, their duos were quite intense with them so close to each other and still performing such wonderful songs. I actually wanted them to kiss, just to seal the deal, lol.
 
 
Cute couple, I must say: lollies:
 




 
 
The competision was tough and it was worth watching. John Legend was one of the guest artist at some point and OMW, I love that man, love his music and isn't he just sexy???
 
Sorry JL, but I mean it's just the truth, lol. That woman will be lucky...

Zakes Bantwini is hot hot hot, sexy, hot, cute, hot, lol. Did I mention hot, lol? Well, this man just has it all. He makes my body want to move to his music, OMW, and last night he performed with the boys of the top 10. It was beyond good and I must say that Zakes can dance, lol.


And the man's sense of style, I love it, I love it... He's different and really just something else.

The top 10 was indeed a great group and also very talented and I hope that record labels will really sign them up, they are good and have the potential to do even better and grow in the industry.


Ciara was in SA and she joined the team of judges on the last live performance by the magnificent 2, lol, for our votes!!! She just looked hot.

It was a fantastic journey to follow, well deserved winner and good entertainment. Both their singles: 'Move' and 'I could spend a lifetime' are out of this world. Been listening to it every morning since Monday. Just love it.

Last night's show was just wonderful, felt like I was live in Johannesburg, lol. I went crazy and it was really a lot of fun. #SAIdols2012

Till next time chikas.

Mwah!!!
xoxo
 



No comments:

Post a Comment