Friday 2 September 2011

Just one of those weeks! Just have a terrible emo' feeling...

I just miss some people, have been missing them for the past week or so and really need to get to a point to get to them or just call them.

But I don't know what the real issue is, but things are just not right this week, everything's just going wrong and am tired for putting on a specific face every morning, because I don't feel the way my face is shining.

I just miss my friends: I miss my brother/friend a lot.

Wennie (brother/friend), myself, and Misha (cousin/friend)
 My brother really is a big part of my life and I love him too bits. It's been quite a while since the last time we saw each other, but in my heart he'll remain. Talk to him almost everyday, but I just want to hug him and just want him to tell me again that everything's going to be fine.

Myself, Uda and Esti (Ethiopean model friend of mine)
 The way I miss Uda, even though we spent last Saturday together, but there is that support, the smile, the hugs and simple random kisses that I miss a lot at the moment. Esti, you are indeed a great friend, I miss you guys really.

This is one of my friend's from Cape Town, fantastic person with a great personality and that smile!

Myself and Waldo
 Elsabe is an ex-colleague of mine, but damn did we grow close and the way we're postponing our get together and hang out, damn gal, we've got to make a plan and very soon.
Elsabe and Myself
This was as I've mentioned before a very emotional and "kakkies" week, but life goes on! So, what kept me busy was this Noah's Arc series and the book: Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.

Noah and Wade
Noah's Arc is a fantastic series, they've only produced 2 seasons and am actually praying for more, as it is motivational and one actually learns a lot from it. I know it's just a series, but we can still use some of the things.


I love reading, I make time during my busy schedule with partying, sport, school work and everything else in my life. I need to atleast read like 8 hours a week, except for reading the newspapers and my magazines, lol.

So, am busy with the book eat, pray, love at the moment, fantastic book and I really can't wait to get home everyday, just to continue. Don't know whether its the right book to read at the moment, but am totally enjoying every minute of reading it, lol.

Just a little review:

"Elizabeth Gilbert has written a very entertaining and enlightening book about her travels to Italy, India, and Indonesia. Following her divorce, Elizabeth experienced a crushing depression resulting in panic, confusion, and weight loss. This is the story of her travels and explorations of three different cultures, in an effort to find balance in her life. "

Hope this weekend is going to be a bit better, because I can't stand this. I've just got to go on and move on and get out of this dumb, it's crazy and it's not me, lol.

Chat again soon chikas!!!!

Mwah!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment