Wednesday 14 September 2011

Hart van Windhoek!!!

OMW, it's finally here. I believe that this is what Namibia has been waiting for, for an opportunity to see world known starts and celebrities on our home soil.

Westlife is going to be here for the weekend of the 16th and 17th September 2011. I really hope that they're going to beform some oldies of them. I mean, the album: coast to coast (how I remember Mariental days), lol.

I just love this group, well not really that much anymore, but they were my favourite those days.


I am so going to enjoy myself, with a lot of my Mariental friends that I know who's going to be there as well, lol, so gonna have fun.


This is the invite or let me say the poster of the hart van Windhoek skouspel, lol. It's so going to be fun again, lol.

Freshly grounds is going to be here as well and they'll be performing on Saturday. So love this group and so proud of them. They are one hell of a good group.


They are so phenominal.

Mwah chikas, we'll see each other there. We will so gonna have fun, so if you see me there, just halla at me, I will knock you out with some great fun.


MWAH!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment