Thursday 29 September 2011

Song Night: September peace concert.

Hi chickas, well I love the initiative of a friend of mine: Lize Ehler's. She started the song night event and it's fantastic, growing every month. This even takes place every last Wednesday of every month. September was the peace concert and it was fantastic.

What actually blew me away was this girl Suzie. OMW, she played the Saxephone like a strong man, but with such elegance and strength. Loved every minute of her performance.


She's one beast, believe me and the cherry on the cake is that she'll be performing at the jazz encounter the weekend of the 8th of October 2011.

I really had a great evening once again and it was so much fun last night.

Still need to get a hold of some jazz tickets, cause I've got to be there, it's one event that I can't miss.

Mwah!!!! Chat soon again.

xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment