Tuesday 14 February 2012

It was indeed sad to wake up to news like: Whitney Houston not with us anymore!

Sunday morning was just not a good morning! Woke up very emotional and then I got to hear about Whitney as well. I've immediately thought of a friend of mine William Adonis, 'cause I love Whitney, but he's going crazy over that diva and indeed she was a diva and a legend.

Whitney passed away on Saturday morning in the Hilton hotel in Beverley Hills, a night before the glamorous Grammy awards. Police and doctors confirmed this morning that she drowned in the bath tub. How sad is that!!!

Here Whitney still looked very good with her daughter Bobbi (why she gave her daughter that name is beyond me, cause the ex-husband Bobby Brown, I can't stand, lol. )

Such a beautiful woman!

Well, we all know that she went through a terrible time in her life as well with drugs and alcohol abuse, it was sad to see pictures like this, but then again, if you are a woman of that calibre and that status in the world, the paparazi will never leave you alone:

I felt really sick when I saw this picture. Whitney, why and how could you was my questions, but then again, I've made peace with the fact that she got everything under control and that she was busy with a come back CD, which was the bomb (I look to you).

She really had come back and it was indeed sad to hear about her passing. May her soul rest in eternal peace. I love you Whitney Houston and your music will live on.

Whitney Elizabeth Houston was born on August 9, 1963 in Newark, New Jersey, USA. She was a singer, actress, model, film producer (and the latest one is coming out soon), record producer and songwriter. She passed on on February 11, 2012 in Beverley Hills, California. R.I.P Miss Houston.

TIll laters chikas. Still very emotional about all of this!!!

Mwah!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment