Wednesday 22 February 2012

EL Cubano opening!!!

So, El Cubano re-opened, but luckily not at the same venue, lollies. They've re-opened their doors at the Hilton Hotel! So fantastic and I think it's a great strategic idea!

I must say that this was some posh event and it was very well organised and really just the place to be at for that night. A normal entrance ticket was like N$500 and the VIP ticket N$2000, but all worth it. There were different performances, well, I couldn't catch everyone as I had another event as well, so I've rocked up there round about 11:00!

I was indeed in time to catch these two boys, some crazy dance moves that they had! They were really just good! They had the whole crowd dancing, even Hnr. Hage Geingob! Was not allowed to take a pic of him, lol.
They were literally jumping up and down and into each other, and wait for it... while singing! And you couldn't hear "n moegheid of harde asemhaling", lol. That was quite good.

After their performance we had the beautiful Kanisa. This biatch is just sexy and beautiful, and don't forget that voice. She had a well planned and successful performance indeed.

This is just a beautiful girl. So, then we had the DJ entertain us with some great music and hear I could take some pictures of the diplomats and highly ranked people, lol.

They've totally enjoyed themselved. But it was a great party and everything was really very organised and fantastic. Also met Sean Kamati there and we had a ball of a time together.

Sophie Amadhila was also present:

And we really got entertained by our MC, she was magnificent, out of this world and her personality was totally boiling over the edges:

The bar tenders was amazing as well, there were no queues and no need to be thirsty, lol. This is some of the bar tenders at the normal bar, and the group in the red uniform were the VIP bar crew:



Everything was just on point! El Cubano will rock Windhoek, believe me. The company I was with, all of them just fantastic people!

I was very sick the next morning, but I mean we left this place round about 4 and still went further. The way my head was hurting, and thus the reason why I've only updated my blog so late with this detail.

Luckily, I kept these ladies far away from me. No red bull or shooters for me, was all I could get out!
The evening was all worth it and thanks to Morgen and Natassja for a wonderful outing. It was worth it, and I had a lot of fun.

Till next time chikas!

Mwah!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment