Tuesday 9 August 2011

Mo Joe's with Lize Ehlers and Sean Kamati

Great evening with some fantastic live music from two of my friends: Lize Ehlers and Sean Kamati.

Lize & Sean

These two people were amazing. Such a great evening we had. The way they sang and the jokes in between was also fantastic. I've got invited by Lize to attend and decided to contact a fantastic friend of mine, Felicity (we've been friends since primary school), and I love this person a lot.

Yes, we're friends like in ever since@
So, we had a great time with some fantastic wine and pizza! I was so hungry, cause we went to Mo Joe's straight after work.  The pizza was not the best, but yeah, that's what we had to settle for at that time. At least the music, fantastic wine and fabulous company made up for that pizza:

The pizza!
The wine was just loveley and I totally enjoy my wine, red preferably, but will settle for rose as well.


Well, it wasn't just Felicity and myself, we were joined by another friend of us from Botswana. She's studying in Nam though, but she's from Bots and she's so proud of it, I love this girl, Tebogo!!!!

The three of us, myself, Felicity and Tebogo!
That was a fantastic evening, and I must say, Lize you rock girl, you are in a world of your own, Sean, you've impressed me friend. Keep up the good work. Proud of you two.

Mwah!!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment