Monday 15 August 2011

Hilton Entertainment with my Chikas

It was a fantastic evening, started off by just chilling at home and then joined my Chikas at the Hilton Hotel in WHK.

The 4 crazy Chikas!!!!

                 Just arrived at Hilton and decided to pose a bit before the night started.

I just want to highlight my Chika's hairdo, she just rocked that hair style. Love you!!!!

Rocked that hair!!!
It was one of those evenings where nothing was planned and there were just no rules. We had a lot of fun, starting off the evening with shooters from hell. One thing about me, I hate shooters and I know that my hangover is going to kill me the next day, but with these chikas of mine, there is no getting away.

The shooters started.
It was so great, we've met fantastic people at the Hilton and joined them for dinner and some more drinks with crazy chats!!! What a great experience that was.

That was how the company grew. Lovely!!!
One specific person that stood out for me, Leandre, just look at the beautiful girl!!!


Beautiful!!!!
Well, my evening didn't end there. I left them all at Hilton, because I wanted to dance a bit before I would go home. So, went to Chez VIP and found some of my friends there and has a blast.


That's my gal, Steph!
It was great fun!

Well, I've left the club somewhere past 2! Just had to go home, cause it was crazy and I didn't want to feel like shit today!!!

Well, chat again soon chikas!!!

Mwah!!!!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment