Tuesday 27 August 2013

Huisgenoot - Hart van Windhoek (30 - 31 August 2013)

It's that time of the year again for Hart van Windhoek. So, this year, they've decided to host the event the end of August, 30 and 31st. I am so excited, cause from today it's just a week and counting before the bang and the lekker "kuiers".

You guys will remember that last year it was a huge success, if you might have forgotten, let me remind you here!!! I was joined by family the whole weekend and it was amazing. Sad though that the aunt that joint me for the Saturday passed away in November last year, but her memories will live till eternity. "Aunt Bells, I miss you, miss your voice, the random phone calls and the lekker Heineken's, lol!"

Aunt Bells
This year, I might be joined by friends. Wanted my parents to come along, but unfortunately they have a wedding celebration that week and in Mariental somewhere on a lodge.

So, Uda and Greg might be joining me. The not so newlyweds anymore, lollies.
Mr. & Mrs. Gawachab
Am really excited. More detail regarding the Hart van Windhoek is the ticket prices 


So, check it out, you don't need to be an Afrikaans lover. Think about it this way. This is a lekker time to mingle with some great company and just enjoying the sun (hoping that it will not be windy and cold, lol).

Well guys, hope that I'll be seeing you there next weekend. With that in mind am going to leave you with this goodbey, lol.

See you guys at Hart van Windhoek and come and enjoy yourself.

Till next time chikas!!!

Mwah

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment