Tuesday 18 December 2012

God Child's graduation from Pre-school!!!

Some time back I got an invite to my godchild's graduation from pre-school and I was so excited. It feels like yesterday that she was born, OMW, they grow up so fast, but so beautiful as well.

She was such a beauty in that white dress and she makes me so proud.

 
 
It was just amazing to see how these kids performed the night, because it was a combination of their christmas play and the graduation of the kids going to primary school. I know it takes time to teach these kids to memorise their verses and also to learn the songs that they need to perform and believe me, it was just amazing. I literally had tears in my eyes, but yeah, if you know me, am also a very dramatic and emotional person, lol. But it was just good.



They were only 5 kids that graduated this year, but they were all amazing...



What was quite amazing for me was the fact that these kids prayed a little prayer for God to bless them and to make their lives successsfull and for them to prosper in life, which was just a rare occurence to me.

And the fact that all 5 prayers were different and really touching. That was just amazing.


Well chickas, it's really amazing and good to enjoy every minute of your life and appreciate the lives God has given each and everyone of us. These kids made me realise that we as adults need to go back to basics again.

Till next time!!!

Mwah!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment