Tuesday 1 November 2011

The soccer was fantastic!

So, as I told you guys yesterday, my friend Uda scooped some VIP tickets to the soccer match last night and I was her plus one, lol. Love it!
Well, before I went to the soccer, I met up with a friend, Jackson. We went to Primi for a pre drink.
This is Jackson at Primi, it was quite an awesome time with me, had some great time and we chatted about everything, haven't seen him in quite some time.
This was really great to spend time with him again.
Primi itself was quiet.



The atmosphere was great and we chatted as we've been in contact all this time, very nice to have friends like that.

Met up with Uda later and Jackson decided to accompany us to the soccer match which was really no problem.

We had so much fun, laughing and watching the game.


The game was quite interesting and tough at the same time. Teams played off ona  0-0 final score, meaning that it was clearly two powerful teams competing.

We on the other hand had so much fun taking pictures with different people and friends of us that was also at the soccer.

Myself and Jackson

Uda and Myself

Uda and Kobus


Webster and myself

Jackson and the flag girl

Myself and Liz Ross
Well, this was a Tafel Lager event and we had to enjoy the Tafel brew, even though am not a beer drinker and don't even like Tafel, but I had a few glasses to enjoy myself, because seriously I wouldn't want to drink juice after starting with some Savannah lights at Primi. It really wouldn't have worked.

This is me driving back home after the outing to a soccer match, lol.

Chat again soon chickas.

Mwah!!!
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment