Monday 7 January 2013

Kanye & Kim are expecting!!!

They both confirmed it on different occasions, and Kim confirmed it on her blog here.


They look so happy and so inlove, this is so beautiful.

Yes, they are expecting and are very happy. Kim says that she feels blessed... I am quite excited and can't wait, lol. I've literally glowed with excitement when I heard the news, lol, dramatic I know, but all should know how I love my Kim.

Love birds:


 
 
She definately looks very good with that leather skirt. Love her glasses as well...



It's definately still in it's very early stages, as this is a picture of her on New Year's Eve in Las Vegas hosting a party, and one can still not see anything.


You can follow this beauty on a lot of different social networks: @KimKardashian (Twitter), http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/ (Blog)!!!

TIll next time chikas...

Mwah!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment