Tuesday 9 October 2012

Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns April 2013

Everyone that know's me can confirm that I am a Devil wears prada fanatic, lag!!! I just love the movie, the story line, fashion, relationship drama and everything...

So, you can just imagine my reaction when I got the mail update about this wonderful author advising that, The Devil Wears Prada, is about to get a much anticipated sequel. So, about ten years after the introduction of the merciless world of fashion, Ms. Lauren Weisberger is busy with a second book: Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns. This book will be released April next year. Well, yes, I am hoping for a movie as well, lol, but I will definately be reading the book first.

The book follows our friend Andrea 'Andy" Sachs, who is no longer the nerdy out-of-style, revamped fashionista assistant, but the editor of The Plunge magazine. Along with enemy, now-best friend Emily, Sachs runs the hottest bridal magazine around. But once at the top, it is almost inevitable that she will run into her impeccably dressed, devilishly domineering ex-boss, Miranda Priesly. While dealing with that haunting, shrill, "Ahn-dre-ah," Sachs is also simultaneously planning her own wedding to her fiance.

Well, not to much has been revealed for obvious reasons, but I am excited and can't wait. There is no question that this will be a bomb and that it will definately be a hit as well.

Can't wait though, but till next time chikas.

Mwah!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. og en Breaking Dawn PartII kom ook nou die dag uit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the latest date of release is between the 14th and 16th of November 2012. Can't wait, lol.

    ReplyDelete